Don't feel confident making
your own gingerbread entry?
Do you want some family fun, without the
hassle of rolling out gingerbread dough
and mixing frosting in your kitchen?
Gingerbread FIREhouse Making Workshop
Grab your kids, your friends, and/or yourself and join us on Saturday, November 22, for a Gingerbread FIREhouse Making Workshop
Design and decorate your very own gingerbread firehouse or burning building during this two-hour, hands on, beginner class suitable for both families and novice adults. Following the workshop, participants are invited to leave their completed creations for entry into the Aurora Regional Fire Museum's Gingerbread FIREhouse Contest.
• One 10-inch gingerbread house kit, base, icing, sugar paste, decorating tools, and some basic candies.
• Expert instruction and supervision from a three-time Ginger-bread FIREhouse Contest winner on designing, assembling, and decorating your gingerbread creation.
• Pre-paid registration/entry fee into the Aurora Regional Fire Museum's Gingerbread FIREhouse Contest.
• Loads of Holiday FUN!
• Workshop is appropriate for children ages 5 and up.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult
(maximum two children per adult please).
• Each paid reservation fee is good for one gingerbread kit/entry. Due to space limitations, a maximum of three people may collaborate on each kit/entry.
• All participants are asked/ENCOURAGED to bring their own additional candy to decorate and individualize their own entry.
• When: Saturday, November 22nd. 12noon to 2pm.
• Where: This workshop will be held at the PME School of Cake Decorating, 35 N. Broadway (just across the street from the fire museum)
• What: $40 registration fee per gingerbread entry
Questions or problems?
Contact the Aurora Regional Fire Museum
(630) 892-1572 • or via e-mail: ARFMinfo@aol.com